Here are some helpful resources and links that might answer some questions you have about lumber in general:
- This article from the University of Minnesota describes the most common woods used for outdoor structures.
- Have some questions about what’s the best way to use redwood? These FAQ sheet can help answer some common redwood lumber questions.
- To learn more about homeowner tax deductions, including how you can deduct some of the cost of adding a new fence or deck, head over to Bankrate.com.
- To learn how to cook with vegetables from your new garden box, head over to Cooks.com.
- Learn more about all the variations in wood and lumber from J&W Lumber in San Diego.
For more information about decks, fencing, siding, and more, contact J & W Lumber at (760) 741-8776.