Find A Contractor For Your Outside Building Project
Connecting Homeowners to Contractors
J&W Lumber provides this information, to help you find a contractor, as a courtesy to our customers. While J&W Lumber believes in the workmanship and financial standing of its contractor customers, J&W Lumber cannot formally guarantee nor warranty their work or business practices. J&W Lumber recommends that, prior to selecting a contractor, consumers of home improvement services perform appropriate due diligence, including checking references, verifying a contractor is licensed and insured, and verifying the contractor has experience in the furnishing of goods or services to be provided.
Contractor Work Showcase
Interested in showcasing your work? Contact J&W Lumber today!
How Our Contractor Referral Program Works
Step 1: Inquire about your project with a J&W Lumber Salesperson.
- We will help you choose the right material for your project.
- We’ll price out the Material List so you know it is within your budget.
Step 2: We will provide you with a list of 3 quality contractors that have been doing business with J&W Lumber for years.
- Your assigned Contractors will be notified and call you to discuss your project and set an
appointment to give you a bid.
- We will follow up with you to ensure the contractors are living up to your expectations.
Step 3: Start the install process.
- Sign a contract between you and the contractor you chose.
- Purchase material from us and schedule your delivery.
- Keep us in the loop with any issues. We are always here to help and be your advocate in getting the job done right!